Aerogel Insulation Mats
REFIAL® -AEROMAT is a high-temperature insulation mat , based on a microporous gel and reinforced with a non-woven, glass-fiber batting. REFIAL® -AEROMAT has the lowest thermal conductivity of any known solid.
REFIAL® -AEROMAT has a maximum application temperature of +650°C and a density of around de 190 kg/m³ (+/-15 kg/m³). REFIAL® -AEROMAT is a flexible, environmentally safe and easy to use insulation blanket , ideal for insulating piping , vessels, tanks, and equipment.
REFIAL® -AEROMAT can be used for oil refineries , chemical industry, power stations, piping solutions, and insulation for all kind of equipment, aeronautics , … REFIAL® -AEROMAT is available in thickness of 3, 6 and 10 mm.
- 4-5 times better performance than conventional insulation
- Slim and fitted insulation thickness
- Flexible and versatile shapes choises
- Easy and efficient installation
- Highly compressive strength
- Environmentally safe
- Respirable fibers free