REFISIL® -1000 & -1100
Calcium silicate boards and machine parts
REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 Calcium silicate boards and machine parts
REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 calcium silicate boards are low density insulating board with excellent insulation value, high mechanical strength and good heat resistance. The boards are designed for maximum temperatures of 1100°C (1832°F) and are applicable as back up insulating lining in a wide variety of industries like Aluminium, Cement, Glass, Petrochemical & Chemical , furnaces , etc.
REFISIL® -1000 calcium silicate board are also ideal for the insulation and surround constructions of fireplaces and chimney casings . REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 are easy to handle and to process with standard woodworking hand tools and machinery . REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 are available as boards , pipe sections , segments and cut sections.
- Back-up insulation back up insulating lining in a wide variety of industries :
- Aluminium ( anode baking furnace and electrolysis cells)
- Iron & steel ( Smelting and heat treatment furnaces )
- Glass Industry ( Smelting , forming and heat treatment furnaces )
- Ceramic Industry ( Kiln cars , chamber and tunnel furnaces )
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Cement Industry ( heat exchangers and cyclone separators )
- Oil & Gas ( Crackers , Reformers , Fired heaters )
- Insulation of floor, ceiling and rear wall of fireplaces
- Mantelpieces, or surrounds for fireplaces and stoves
- Rear wall fireplace or stove
- Chimney casings
- Industrial furnaces
REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 does not contain any known hazardous materials and needs no special precautions to be taken in either handling or working on the product.
Working & Processing
REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 are easy to handle and process with standard woodworking machinery and hand tools.
REFISIL® -1000 & -1100 can be easily fixed together with screws, nails , staples and or glued together with REFIAL® -GLUE 1000 , and can be finished with special noncombustible , high temperature resistant REFIAL® -FINISHING.
When cutting , sawing , sanding , milling or drilling , the maximum allowable workplace concentration for inhalable dust generation must be observed. Dust extraction is recommended.