Ceramic engineered calcium silicate
REFICAL® -A Engineered calcium silicate
REFICAL® -A are engineered calcium silicate insulation parts for among others , aluminium casting . REFICAL® -A are engineered calcium silicate insulation parts have a density of 850 kg/m³. They are formulated without the use of asbestos fibers, and are thermally insulating, non-wetting, fracture tough materials with low shrinkage characteristics.
REFICAL® -A is the standard product for use in aluminium casting operations and is also used in the furnace industry and other process industries.
- Floats, Dip tubes, Spouts
- Distribution boxes, Heat resistant splash guards
- Dams, …
- Hotface linings for dosing/holding furnaces for aluminium casting
- Load bearing housings
- Insulation where high thermal and/or mechanical load is required
Oil & Gas
- Collars, gaskets and pipe support rings
- Spacers and bushes