REFIAL® -MPI STITCHFLEX
REFIAL® -MPI Stitchflex
Is a very flexible overstitched microporous insulation panel. REFIAL® -MPI Stitchflex is available with stitching squares of 25 x 25 mm and of 50 x 50 mm. Due to the overstitched pattern, the panel is 3D flexible and can be used for most available shapes.
The panels are available :
Maximum dimension : 1000 x 600 x 3,5,10 mm
Minimum dimensions : 250 x 150 x 3 ,5 ,10 mm
REFIAL® -MPI HY Stitchflex is a hydrophobic version in which the microporous core is due to this special coating process not influenced by water ( up to 300°C ). Maximum available dimension : 615 X 1020 mm.
- Due to the overstitched pattern, the panel is 3D flexible and so Ideal for the insulation of round and complex shapes
- Piping insulation
- Back-up insulation in refractory lined pipes
- Rotary kiln insulation
- Hot pipe support insulation
- Exhaust systems
- Filler material for mattresses, cassettes , heat shields, expansion joints
- Passive fire protection
- Petrochemical industry & power generation
- Glass & ceramics industry
Working & processing
REFIAL® -MPI Stitchflex Microporous Insulation can be shaped easily with a simple cutter . ( The procedure are available on request ) . The boards can be installed with glue or by metal anchors, pins and clips. On request , these panels can also be custom made according to customer’s specification .
For insulation of pipes , the flexible panels are installed with wire , straps and self-adhesive tape.